Editor-in-Chief of «Kuryer Polski» in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Journalist and Columnist of «Tygodnik Solidarność» («Solidarity Weekly») in Poland. American correspondent for Polish media. Member of the Polish Journalists Association in Warsaw. Graduated from University of Kazimierz Wielki in Bydgoszcz, Poland. Polonia activist focusing on Pax Polonica.
Co-founder, CEO, and Editor-In-Chief, Author
Manhattan, Kansas, USA
- Captain Wacław Michalski - "Żur" — A faithful soldier of the Świętokrzyska Brigade, who revealed himself in 1997, after Poland joined NATO
- Interview with Consul Patrick Slowinski — Outgoing U.S. Consul General in Kraków, Poland
- The Play for Eastern and Central Europe
- The Orchard Lake Schools Have a New Leader — Interview with Dr. John Radziłowski the New Director of the Polish Institute of Culture and Research
- Let's Talk About Poland and See What Poles do for Ukraine
- The Historical Chance of the Intermarium
- The Spirit to God, the Body to Italy, and the Heart to Poland
- How Much Polishness Is There In the Polish Diaspora?
- «Kuryer Polski» Connects the Polish Diaspora and Poles — Maciej Płażyński Award for Polonia Journalists and Media
- Economic Opportunism, or Foreign Agency? — The ex-chancellor of Germany is the "mouthpiece" of the Kremlin
- All the Colors of Scholz
- To See the Intermarium
- The Fourth Russia
- Putin's Narrative
- Children of the Dictators... Hush!
- Jan Michał Małek (1928-2022) — A Great Pole Has Left Us
- Stop Putin and His Propaganda
- Seduced Elites
- The Fortress Kaliningrad
- Polish American Congress calls for help for the victims of the war in Ukraine
- Will Germany revise its policy towards Russia?
- Statement from the Polish American Congress about Ukraine
- The Smell of Munich
- Congratulations to Major General Ernest Litynski!!!
- Polish Americans Today
- In Anticipation of the Move of the "Russian Chessmaster"
- Professor Donald Pienkos — Profiles of Outstanding Polish Scientists in the United States
- In the Shadow of Tehran
- Kuryer Polski has been operating for over a year — Time for editorial reflections
- Why do we need to popularize the figure of Captain Pilecki? — Interview with Marek Probosz