A graduate of Polish Studies at the Catholic University of Lublin. Solidarity activist. From 1985, an immigrant in Germany. Polish language lecturer for German students.
- The Union of Poles in Germany on the Eve of the Hundredth Anniversary of its Existence
- To Understand Angela Merkel
- On Two Totalitarianisms — A Lesson for the Germans — Witold Pilecki Institute, branch in Berlin
- Economic Opportunism, or Foreign Agency? — The ex-chancellor of Germany is the "mouthpiece" of the Kremlin
- All the Colors of Scholz
- The Fourth Russia
- Putin's Narrative
- Porta Polonica - Center for the Digital Documentation of Polish Culture and History in Germany - Part I — Document, Commemorate, Convey!
- Children of the Dictators... Hush!
- Will Germany revise its policy towards Russia?
- March, March Polonia! The heart of Poland was beating here! — The Feast of Polishness in Essen, Federal Republic of Germany
- A Pole in Germany („Polak w Niemczech”) — The Press Organ of the Union of Poles in Germany — The History and the Present
- "Dziennik Berliński" — the press organ of the Union of Poles in Germany
- The Union of Poles in Germany — The expectations of the ZPwN — and the position of the German side
- The Union of Poles in Germany under the sign of "Rodło" — Geopolitical analysis
- America Is Back, the Transatlantic Partnership Is Back
- What Are the Stakes of Trump's Election for the World?