A graduate of the University of Gdańsk School of Law and Graduate School of Management (GSM) at Rutgers University, the State University of New Jersey. Lives in Texas since 1998. By day, a CPA and an administrator of the pediatric medical practice.
Krzysztof Gajda, MBA, CPA
- What Can the Polish Diaspora Together with the Polish Government Do About Reparations from Germany? — Historical Justice for Poland
- How to convince American elites to support reparations from Germany — Historical Justice for Poland
- Will Polonia Become a Part of the Polish Bloodstream?
- Call for a Signature in a Letter in Defense of Orchard Lake Seminary
- The Play for Eastern and Central Europe
- Join the Fight for a Miracle