Born in Kraków, Poland, Bogdan Kotnis, Ph. D. has lived the past 30 years in the United States. He is the CEO of Polonia Global Fund and the owner of Polonia Perspectives. Currently, Dr. Kotnis serves as Institutional Development Strategist for corporate and not for profit clients. He holds a Ph.D. degree in educational administration from the State University of New York at Buffalo specializing in bureaucracy and institutional development. He also holds a master’s degree in American literature from the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland.
Bogdan Kotnis, Ph.D.
- Missing History Revealed
- $100 Million at Stake in the Bankruptcy of the Buffalo Diocese
- Haiti and the Polish Madonna — How the Polish Black Madonna has influenced the cult of Erzulie Dantor in Haiti
- Academic Representation of Polonia
- The Ukraine-Russia Crisis
- Balancing Russian and German Interests
- Connectivity Potential
- 12th US-Ukraine Security Dialogue
- Wake Up, Poland!