Journalist, born in Krakow, permanently residing in Miami, traveling all over the world. International correspondent for the Polish press in the USA (Kuryer Polski, Polish News Nowy Dziennik). Former Haute-Couture model in Paris where she spent 12 years. She studied economics and French literature (Akademia Ekonomiczna in Krakow and Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne in Paris). Member of Polish Journalists Association in Warsaw and International Federation of Journalists.
Author, Advisory Board Member
Zakopane, Poland/Miami, Florida, USA
- Congress of the 60 Million in Miami
- Prof. Shevah Weiss
- Paweł Borzym — A Polish Artist in Miami
- Marek Probosz's Success on Broadway
- »The Return of Norwid« on the New York Theater Scene
- Prof. Marek Rudnicki — Outstanding Figures of the Polish Community
- Karolina Bielawska — Miss World 2021
- Imogene Salva and the Touching Story of Her Mother — Sent as a child to Siberia during World War II
- Inauguration of the Year of Cyprian Kamil Norwid — And a Lecture by Prof. Kazimierz Braun
- Edmund Muskie — A Politician of Polish Origin, One of the Most Influential Senators of the 20th Century in the USA
- Art and Medicine — Victoria Belmondi - PhD, M.D. (transplantology) with an Artistic Soul
- Conversation with Dr. Łucja Świątkowska-Cannon of "Polish Americans for Trump"
- Interview with Jerzy Bogdziewicz from the organization "Polish Americans for Trump"
- Westerplatte Is Still Defending Itself!